Saral Transfer Paper Rolls
Saral Transfer Paper is wax free transfer paper (also known as graphite paper or tracing paper) made for general and specialized use, which allows you to transfer your design from a sketch, pattern, template or free hand to any surface. It makes clean, crisp tracings that can be erased and painted over. It's great for tole painting, fabric painting, fine arts and watercolour painting, quilting, dress making, commercial and graphic arts, architecture, wood working, ceramics, stained glass, metal working and it's acid-free for scrapbooking.
Saral Transfer Paper is wax free so it gives the advantage of erasing like pencil with no smear or smudge. It can be inked or painted over with no skipping or bleeding. The transfer lines can be sponged, washed out or brushed off of fabric, and a hot iron will not set them as will other tracing or transfer papers made for fabrics. Saral is economical and can be used again and again.
Rolls 32cmx305cm (12 1/2'' x 12 feet)
* BLUE Non-photographic. It's not necessary to clean off Saral blue when work goes before the platemaking camera. Ideal for key lines, mechanicals, paste-ups. For Tole Painters, it leaves a bright, easy to see transfer line.
* GRAPHITE The all-purpose tracing medium. Excellent for illustration board, drawing papers, wood, fabrics, canvas and metal.
* RED Excellent for ceramics, china painting, photographs, photostats,plastics and enamel.
* WHITE For tracings on dark surfaces.
* YELLOW For tracings on dark surfaces. Excellent on dark fabrics, dark wood, and metal.
Saral is Certified Non-Toxic
All Saral transfer papers conform to ASTMD-4236 and are certified by The Art & Creative Materials Institute as non-toxic, so they are suitable for use by children, as well as adults.